anja

Re: Framerate Mismatch on Desktop Recording

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi sambul,
Miracles would be nice. ;)
Your answer with good interesting links have been of great help to my future work.

However, it is annoying and time consuming to first record and then have to use another program to convert to Constant frame rate.
It would be preferable if users were alloved select more advanced codecs in GUI. :idea: although some choices will cause slower choppy ride. :( after all, your choice :)

Must admit that I didn't searched for long before the choice fell on Bandicam as it might appear to satisfy both my need for screen recording in MP4 and my grandson's need to be able to record video games - he had talked about Fraps and I came across an article which featured Bandicam compared to Fraps - and so, I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks for your answer :D

cool_recep

Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:32 pm

After a year, nothing has changed. Bandicam still can not record a decent FPS on desktop.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi cool_recep,
Frame rate : 30.479 fps
Original frame rate : 60.000 fps

Quadro K5200
Please choose the 'Prefer CFR' option and try it again.
You will get constant 60 FPS if your computer is good enough.

My point is that either video, or audio was cut in the end and it was both incomlete and out of sync.
We fixed the sync issue in Bandicam 3.0.3.
Please download the latest version from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/ and try it again.

cool_recep

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”