MaximilianPs

Softonic

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 am

I think Bandicam is a wanderfull product which deserve all the best, but I really really really disahpprove and I guess it's reprehensible to distribuite it via Softonic which is one of the worst Malware/Unwantedware/sh*tware on this planet ! :x

I wish to all users to be so smart to stay far from that (Softonic.com) evil website!

Dfactor

Re: Softonic

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:50 am

It links to a direct installer.

MaximilianPs

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 am

Have you tried it?
How many optional software they will propose before let you install it?
I guess majorgeeks or file hippo are more secure and ethical.
I love your product and mine is just an advice.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Hello!

As far as we know, Softonic doesn't add any Malware/Unwantedware/sh*tware if you download Bandicam from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

If Softonic adds any malware, please record the screen and send it to bandicam@bandisoft.com.
We will immediately remove the Softonic link.

Thank you for contacting us.

MaximilianPs

Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:26 pm

I've made a bunch of tests and I see that you're right, the download is direct and there are no add to the installation.
I'm pretty confused, 'cause my job is to remove spyware, malware and viruses and the most of my customers got 'em by searching software on Goolge and by download 'em via Softonic, but in that case the download is direct, here and also by searching Bandicam on Google everything is fine so... I guess I've go a lesson today ^^'

Sorry about that.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”