Miyabi

Fail to register legacy bandicam

Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 pm

I've purchased and install the bandicam on my pc about a year ago, doesn't seem to cause me any problem back then.
Now I've bought a new pc and decided to install my bandicam on the new one, then I'm totally stucked at registration. I always get error message "registration fail, please check you email and serial", which I've checked so many times.
I've uninstall the bandicam on the old PC long time ago, and I tried close all the firewall while registering on the new PC, but It just won't help.
I'm wondering if this got something to do with I'm using japanese locale on the new PC, and seems like I can only use the japanese version of bandicam, but my serial is quite old and wasn't for japanese version (don't even remember there was any difference between ENG and JAP version before).
Any Idea guys? Can someone help me out with this please? It's the only problem I'm having on my new PC, kinda annoying actually. :oops:

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Fail to register legacy bandicam

Tue May 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello!

We've sent a solution to your email address.

If you have a registration issue with Bandicam, please email us at bandicam@bandisoft.com to get technical support.

astrix_au

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:37 am

Hello!

We've sent a solution to your email address.

If you have a registration issue with Bandicam, please email us at bandicam@bandisoft.com to get technical support.
How can I go about using my old serial. Havent used it in a long time and had most appls.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Hello astrix_au,

A lifetime guarantee is offered as long as the below rules are followed:
- If you uninstall the registered Bandicam, you can re-use/transfer the license to another computer.
- If you format your computer or your computer is broken, you can re-use/transfer the license to another computer.

Please refer to the linked page for more information regarding the license policy.
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/bandicam_ ... on_policy/

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”