hansonboy1

Using Bandicam make League of Legends Crash! Help!

Tue May 19, 2015 1:02 am

When I record League of Legends(LOL) by Bandicam. When I use "Rectangle on a screen" mode, it will crash the game in a minute. When I use "DirectX/OpenGL window" mode, it will crash in the last moment before the "continue" button appear(I know that if I don't stop the recording and press the continue button will crash the recording), and it will said cannot create dump file.

How can I fix that to record LOL?

I think it is not a problem of my computer hardware, but here is my computer spec:
CPU: i7 4790K
GPU: GTX 770 4G
RAM: 32GB
MB: ROG Z97 Hero

Bandicam setting:
H.264 - NVENC (VBR)
Full Size, 60.00fps, 100q
48.0KNz, stereo, 192kbps

xellon

Re: Using Bandicam make League of Legends Crash! Help!

Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 am

A few more questions/tasks so that others can help you out.

Whats your Operating system?

Are your nvidia drivers up to date? You can download the latest drivers from nvidias site here - http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us If you get any errors, do a clean install.

Check and see if bandicam runs fine by disabling unnecessary programs. start-->run Msconfig (win 7). Make sure you hide Microsoft services and disable everything else. If it works, then one of your programs are conflicting with bandicam.

Other methods - Your using h264, I don't use it often but if there is an option for virtual dub (don't know if there is), enable it and see if that works

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue May 19, 2015 12:12 pm

When I record League of Legends(LOL) by Bandicam. When I use "Rectangle on a screen" mode, it will crash the game in a minute.
It seems that a certain program such as an antivirus program, toolbar program, etc. is blocking Bandicam.
We don't have a good solution for this issue.

Please let us know if you fix the problem.

hansonboy1

Fri May 22, 2015 6:18 am

I am using windows 8.1. The driver is the latest one. I think it is not the problems h264 because it crash in other format too.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”