Lemonater47

Twitch integration for bandicam

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

As far as I know you can't live stream to twitch.

That would be really great feature for bandicam. Instead of having to use a different more annoying piece of software.

The ability to record to your hard drive and live stream to twitch would make bandicam even more better than fraps.

I don't know if that would require bandisoft to partner with twitch first. As both steam and Microsoft with the Xbox one have partnered with twitch. Though steam only has with one game (Dota 2).

Twitch integration would make bandicam better for everyone.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Twitch integration for bandicam

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi,

Thank you for suggesting it.

We will consider it in the future.

Lemonater47

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:21 pm

More and more people want to live stream these days.

Dxtory getting more popular they have twitch integration.
AMD and Nvidia also recently released ways of streaming to twitch. Though no mic audio, yet.
The makers Fraps are starting to realise that no one really likes fraps much.

If your gonna do that twitch integration its gotta be soon. Think of the exposure. Twitch advertises the screen recorders that can do it. People start talking about bandicam mouth to mouth thats how fraps became popular. Only they don't deliver. Their product sucks. Especially in comparison to bandicam. The more that know that the better. And twitch will help with that.

IamLeperMessiah

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 am

I concur.

If bandicam could use the hardware encoder for nvidia (cuda) to stream to twitch, they would likely make a ton of cash. I have been searching for a cuda enabled streaming program. Bandicam lets me record using cuda but if only you could stream as well. Shadowplay from nvidia is supposed to enable that some magical date far away in the future that only they know. Personally I like the control bandicam gives over the recording.

Please, please, begging here, add twitch streaming.

eastes

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Yes please! This will continue to make Bandicam relevant

nxrighthere

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:41 am

It would be really awesome!

DrWolfsherz

Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:36 am

Dxtory, while supporting this feature already, is hardly updated anymore. I do not see any developer participating in their forum and they do not answer even the simplest requests. Also it has serious issues when it comes to recording newer OpenGL games... Therefore Dxtory is not a good choice anymore!

I am absolutely supporting the request to integrate twitch and maybe also hitbox streaming to Bandicam. Please do so :)

alphaugust

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:18 am

Just, why?

You guys are very capable of making live streaming happen. I'm not talking about Twitch, I'm talking about Twitch, Ustream, YouTube Gaming etc.

Dxtory, and even obs are getting more and more popular now. Dxtory because it is good software and, they have live streaming. OBS has live streaming too and it's freakin free!!! OBS is free with no watermark with live streaming capabilities. You can also record with a capture card with it. The downside about OBS is you need a decent CPU. I'm not trying to brag about OBS here but they are improving as a free software that half the world uses nowadays. Bandicam is paid for recording longer than 10 minutes and no watermark.

The point is, OBS, a free software, is gaining more popularity than you guys who are much better but you are capable of making it happen so please do and if you add livestreaming more people would pay for your product.

-Alphuagust

nxrighthere

Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Because Bandicam has the best video recording performance through AMD APP acceleration with minimal impact to FPS of the game. It also does not cause an input lag. I tried OBS and much other software... They are CPU intensive and have a poor real-time video recording performance on my hardware.
Last edited by nxrighthere on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:55 am, edited 7 times in total.

Dfactor

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:58 am

I can agree that I would love support for Youtube Gaming. The only reason why I have OBS installed.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”