sodex

Accurate cutting?

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:07 am

I just downloaded the unregistered version and tried cutting. The program seems fairly easy to use...

But my output video was cutting way out of time!
I realize it's supposed to have that BandiCut logo at the beginning to make us want to register.
But when my video did start it was at least a second or two earlier than I had cut it to be.
And it also finished a second or two earlier as well!

Now the whole reason I decided to give BandiCut a try was because I was assured it was frame accurate.
https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... icut-main/

I really need my video to be extremely accurate for the work I am doing. I record music, and a few tenths of a second out of place and the video will end up including sounds I am trying to cut out.

I am aware that you'll probably say just to me... "buy the licensed version and it will cut more accurately"
... but can I be sure?

If the licensed version ends up being just as inaccurate can I get my money back?
Because after using this unregistered version I'm beginning to wonder whether it's going to be worth it.
I just want some reassurance that I'm not wasting my time here, and that BandiCut really is an accurate cutter as you say it is.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Accurate cutting?

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello!

The video file should be cut precisely.

Could you please send the video file to bandicut@bandicam.com?

We're sorry for your inconvenience.

sodex

Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:24 am

Yeah... it's weird, the very next time I tried to perform the exact same cut it seemed to cut more precisely.

So I have no idea why the first cut I made was so off time.

I have sent a download link to 'bandicut@bandicam.com' via ZetaUploader, as my YahooMail attachment feature isn't working right now.

It contains a WinRAR folder entitled 'first two Bandicuts'.
The folder has the very first cut I made which was off time.
And the very next cut I made which is in better time.

The video recording is of me playing guitar.
I was editing it in order to remove a cough I made just before I started playing.
In the first video you can clearly hear me cough in the beginning, but on the second it had been correctly cut out.
The second also finishes on the note I was trying to end on, but in the first video it got cut off beforehand.

I assure you I used the exact same timing for both cuts, so there really is no margin of error here.

Please let me know if you find the cause of the glitch as I am now just really curious what happened.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello!

We've received your video files.
However, we can't reproduce the problem with the result videos.

Could you please send the original video file and let us know your cutting area.
We will try to reproduce the problem with your settings.

We look forward to hearing from you.

sodex

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:51 am

I've replied to your email and sent a download link for the original video.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”