xXShadowsEdgeXx

Re: Laggly !! help please

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:54 am

Yeah, I have been experiencing the same thing lately as well.
No settings on any application on the device have been changed, I only updated to the most recent version and things have been misbehaving.

1. Win 10 Home (Never had an issue with Bandi on this OS before)
2. Nvidia GeForce 860M (More than enough to record gameplay AND video overlay, only overlay lags)
3. Resolution: 0x720 (YouTube Preset)

I am attempting to see if allocating more RAM to BandiCam would resolve the issue. Ill post an update. Otherwise clean uninstall/reinstall, registry cleaning, and more do not work.

xXShadowsEdgeXx

Re: Laggly !! help please

Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Allocating RAM and setting BandiCam at a higher priority with the cores does NOT reduce lag with the issue I experience. (Where only the Webcam Overlay lags horridly, and yet this has never happened before on the same settings).

~Rant~
I told the BandiTeam this issue 2 times already and each time the Rep told me, "Look at the FAQ." or "Keep the settings at default for format/use a different codec."
To be blunt, some Reps apparently don't know the software too in depth to answer some questions, and the alternatives I provided went over their heads. In a turning reply, they basically insulted my experiences by saying my computer hardware is not "Good enough", which is instant bullshit because I recorded 60+ videos that span from 30-60 minutes for youtube, all without any lag in the overlay OR game recording, which I stated prior. So.... What, is the team lazy too? Not genuinely trying to find a solution to issues that arise, and refer people to the FAQ because they dont know..? It's pretty bad Guest Services...
~End Rant~

SO! I'm at a loss, again. The only thing that can potentially help is if I factory restore my computer. Again. I think that resolved it last time. Because this is ridiculous, and would be the 3rd time I would have to do that, just for BandiCam to work properly again. (Like all I EVER use, is "YouTube Preset", and switch the Quality to 100, and the FPS to 50. And NEVER had an issue). Switching the codec does not work, for accelerated hardware or not. (Like it would, (Sarcasm), for a webcam overlay). Other programs like Skype and Camera do not exhibit lag like Bandi does now.

Anyway, bitching aside... I've to prep my device for factory restore again, hopefully find all my savegame files so I dont have to start over, and holy shit this is annoying. :/

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”