Ori0749

Do you plan to add.....

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 am

Do you plan to add an edit option on the future?

it will be really helpfull to have Option to edit Video files like to change the audio, or to add subtitels, or to convert video files to 720p or 1080p for youtube. and for other things like for devices. and more things like that.

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Re: Do you plan to add.....

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 pm

This is a great idea :mrgreen:

It could have Output Presets similar to Bandicam (for those who want to edit the recording a bit and still have an 'easy upload' to YouTube/Vimeo/etc), perhaps even have the capability to add an Overlay of some sort (if one wasn't added in the Bandicam recording step), with some simple editing features (yet more complex than Bandicut). If it began to have a lot more features than Bandicut, it could even be it's own stand-alone program... called...hmmm...BandiEdit!

"Simply Edit, with BandiEdit"
:lol:
I'm not good at making 'ad jingles', but I'm sure their company could come up with something for it.
Good luck with it, Bandisoft!

Ori0749

Re: Do you plan to add.....

Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 pm

If it will be with Bandicut on one software, it will be realy great to have all those functions on a easy UI.

I think it will be first class software for editing videos and popular as well, if they will add it.

After All bandicut is also an edit program so i don't think that there's a need for another one.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”