Kesryth

Poor FPS when recording LOLreplay!

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:52 am

Hello,

I record and live stream videos for twitch.tv and youtube regularly and wanted to try out a better recording program than fraps or xsplit. I bought bandicam since it made files very small and didn't take 1825 minutes to upload on youtube.

Bandicam records hidef just fine however I'm having an issue recording in LoLreplay.

LoLreplay is a program that allows you to watch replays of your past LoL games and they're great for adding commentary afterwards. In the LoLreplay you can fast forward or slow down the replay. When you fast forward the replay while recording with bandicam everything seems fine. However when you watch the recording it shows the fps drop to 3-4 whenever you fast forward the lolreplay. It seems to happen worse when you have 2 sound devices going and when you have two sound mixing checked.

I read about this issue earlier on the boards and was told you had fixed the lag with two sound devices checked in the patch that was just released this week.

Though I have notice a slight increase in fps with two sound devices check the fast forward recording is still very poor and makes the video unusable.

Is there a way to fix this and will there be a fix in upcoming patch?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
-Kes
i7
ATI HD Radeon 6970 2gb
8gb ddr4
1.5 tb hd
win 7 64 bit

cadc

Re: Poor FPS when recording LOLreplay!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 am

nice machine you got there, its strange that that happens, I've never had that type of issue, regardless of what sound setting I use.

have you upgraded to the latest bandicam version 1.7.7?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Poor FPS when recording LOLreplay!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Hello!

We have tried the LoLreplay with the he fast forward function, but we couldn't reproduce your problem.

If someone has the same problem, we will test it again.

Thank you for visiting

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”