Wyzard

Bandicut is a great idea, but it needs some work

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 am

Hello.

So I've recently purchased Bandicut, and it's literally all I need in life; a cutter, splitter, and joiner. Only there's one feature I was hoping would also be included; not only the ability to cut videos, but to also trim out specific parts of a clip, not just determine the starting and ending point. For example, say you have a 15 second long video, and you want to cut out seconds 4 to 9 completely so that the video is only 10 seconds long, but without that specific time period. This is a relatively simple but critical editing feature that needs to be implemented.

Not necessarily an issue, but I'm gonna be honest; Bandicut is ugly. It doesn't match up at all with the look and comfort of Bandicam at all. If it had a better User Interface then I guarantee you I would have a much easier time using it. And can you also make the light theme dark? It's too bright and hard on the eyes and makes the long periods of editing much easier.

I would also like to see the ability to import music or audio files directly from your device to your video clips while editing them.

Overall, I'm happy this exists, but it needs some general improvement on look and usability comfort, other than that, it works, it's just that some stuff is complex.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicut is a great idea, but it needs some work

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:33 am

Hi,
Only there's one feature I was hoping would also be included; not only the ability to cut videos, but to also trim out specific parts of a clip, not just determine the starting and ending point. For example, say you have a 15 second long video, and you want to cut out seconds 4 to 9 completely so that the video is only 10 seconds long, but without that specific time period.
Please visit https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... ted-parts/ to remove unwanted parts of a video.

And can you also make the light theme dark? It's too bright and hard on the eyes and makes the long periods of editing much easier.
We've forwarded your request to our design team.
I would also like to see the ability to import music or audio files directly from your device to your video clips while editing them.
We've forwarded your request to the development team.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Wyzard

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 am

Wow, thanks so much for reading my suggestions. You guys are really the best.

Wyzard

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:42 am

Oh, that's how you trim videos. Well now I feel stupid. Thanks a lot!

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”