lc757

Re: Bandicam causing game to crash

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:46 am

Sorry to hear that, Yolvaah. I hope you find a solution to what's causing this to happen. Does this only happen when you record FSX?, or does it do it for all the games that you record? What are your system specs? I wonder if FSX has anything to do with it running super slow, glitchy, laggy, and crashes. I don't think you need a NASA PC in order for Bandicam to record properly. It's gotta be something, just wish I knew what it is. We'll get it, don't worry :D

Yolvaah4590

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey,

I have only used this for FSX, I think it would be a good idea to test with with some other games I have. I really like Bandicam for its wide variety of options and mainly because I can record in custom resolutions which FRAPS can NOT do. And not to mention, if I record FRAPS at 4k, It will make my system beg for mercy which is why I record in 1440p ( with zero system slow down ) thanks to Bandicams efficient program.

System Specs

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Mainboard: GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0)
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K Quad Core CPU (4.5GHz Turboboost O/C) w/ Arctic Silver Compound
CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
System Memory: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
Primary SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO M.2 2280 250GB ( OS )
Secondary HDD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO Solid State Drive ( FSX )
Third Hard Drive : 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD ( FRAPS/Bandicam/Shadowplay <-- recent addition due to circumstances, works amazing but the UI is annoying )
Fourth Hard Drive - Western Digital Blue 500GB SSD ( Steam and Games )
Fifth Hard Drive - Western Digital Black 1tb HDD ( Storage )
Graphics Processor: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 4GB XTREME GAMING OC EDITION, GV-N970XTREME-4GD
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Zx PCIe Gaming Sound Card
Power Supply: EVGA 750W PSU Gold

I get silky smooth FPS in FSX at 1080p/1440p/4K with special settings. Any PC with a Skylake CPU and up will not have issues with this program anymore.

So today, I will test out Bandicam some more. I just recently learned ( Friday night ) that I had my Windows Updates turned OFF ( I forgot I did this ). I had them turned off due to the CPU update thing. But I did all the updates and even ran Virus Scan ( all clear ).
I will let you know my results soon. Will test now.
Last edited by Yolvaah4590 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lc757

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi. Your specs are similar to mine. I'll keep testing Bandicam with FSX too. Hopefully we can figure this out. Let me know the results :D

Yolvaah4590

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:34 pm

made a quick edit to the motherboard spec, wrong one lol

Anyways, still no good on this program. At first, I thought it was do to near OOMing on FSX, but FRAPS or Shadowplay would have done the same thing as Bandicam.
I do not understand why Bandicam does this, it is very disappointing that I paid for a product that does not work correctly.
I also took the time to use other video games such as the first Dishonored, same thing, made it crash. Dishonored 2 however was fine, Skyrim and Just Cause 3 was fine as well, no crashing for those 3 games.

So I have finally decided to just stick with FRAPS until Bandicam tech people figures this out. I am so behind on work for YouTube due to this nightmare. I NEVER have crashes with FRAPS or Shadowplay recording the exact same stuff.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”