Scabby King

Re: Bandicam Freezing 50% of the time

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 pm

Hello again,

After updating to the latest version of Bandicam, the crash still occurred, not initially but it eventually happened. I loaded up bandicam, set the screen recording location, pressed record and it crashed.

After the crash, i can re-launch Bandicam and select the screen region once again but pressing record crashed the software.

Pressing the screenshot button does not crash the software, however, when i press the screenshot button and the border of the selected screen region flashes to signal a screenshot has been taken, nothing happens and no screenshot is saved to the output folder. So after a crash, taking screenshots appears to not work also.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello Scabby King,

Thank you for your reply.
What is your recording target?
Do you have the issue when you try recording the desktop screen?
Do you have the same issue with the Xvid codec in an AVI container?

We look forward to your reply.
Thank you.

thaigirl4god

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:52 am

When I record via the webcam and the screen together after I purchased the license today, it freezes within a few seconds/minutes. What can I do?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:35 am

Hello thaigirl4god,

Please uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the webcam driver and the graphics driver and then record again.
If it does not work, please check if you have the same issue with the other codecs such as H264(CPU) in MP4 container or Xvid in AVI container in the Bandicam format settings.

Thank you.

oliverthom707

Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:37 pm

Do you have the same issue with other codecs like H264(CPU)? hellodear.in thoptv

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”