drowzeeinatux

Webcam isn't being recognized at all.

Wed May 09, 2018 10:37 am

I know there are lots of threads about webcam not working, but this one is kind of different from what I've been seeing anywhere.
Basically it shows a cancel sign over where the webcam should be.

Everything's been set up as normal, though, so I don't know why it's suddenly acting like the webcam doesn't work. It's worked before, but suddenly it doesn't want to work..
I've been trying it in game recording mode [I have gotten it to work before, as I said, but this time is just acting like the webcam doesn't work] and I tried in screen capture mode, the webcam doesn't work there either.

It's just acting like the webcam isn't supported anymore. The light shows up next to the camera like it's on, but it doesn't capture the actual footage from the webcam that I'm trying to get.

What can I do?

drowzeeinatux

Re: Webcam isn't being recognized at all.

Wed May 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Update: I found out it's apparently my actual webcam, not the program Bandicam. Sorry for the trouble. It'd be helpful if anyone still has any idea what I can do to fix this problem, I don't know what I can do.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Webcam isn't being recognized at all.

Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello drowzeeinatux,

Thank you for the update.
We are not sure about your problem, but we recommend you uninstall and install the latest version of the Webcam driver.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”