Gildas

Microphone doesnt work in GameMode after recent Win10 Update

Thu May 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Hey,
after todays/yesterdays Win10 Update my USB Microphone doesnt work properly with Bandicam. I can only record the Microphone in Desktop Mode. In Gamemode Bandicam simply doesnt record a Mic File.

I had some problems with other Software, at first Audacity and Adobe Audition couldnt record anything, but after starting them in Admin-Mode it worked, since Bandicam always runs in Admin-Mode i dont know what to do. Discord works properly even ingame.

After the Win10 Update i got a notification about a deleted Intel USB3.0 Host driver. I figured out that this driver isnt supported and needed on Win10 anymore. All usb devices work properly, i tried to plug the microphone in different USB Ports on the Front and also directly to the Motherboard in the Back.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Microphone doesnt work in GameMode after recent Win10 Up

Thu May 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Hello Gildas,

Please, make sure that the in-game voice chatting function has been turned off and record the game again.

Thank you.

Gildas

Fri May 11, 2018 1:45 am

Im using bandicam on Games that dont have any Voicechat, the problem also exists if Discord isnt running.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri May 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello Gildas,

Thank you for getting back to us.
Please attach the screenshot of the Windows Sound settings window and the Bandicam Recording settings window with all the options for Primary Sound Device opened.
Also, please let us know your recording target.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”