Vito67

SOS! Failed to start audio capture

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Hello. The program gives an error 'Failed to start audio capture' when recording a game with sound. If you uncheck "Record sound" in the settings, the video is recorded, but without the sound of the game. Also, the video is recorded by ticking the "Record sound" field and selecting "Microphone" in the first field. In this case, my voice is, but there is no sound of the game. In all other cases, an audio capture error occurs. FAQ (https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/failed-to ... o-capture/) read, but the problem did not dare. What can be?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: SOS! Failed to start audio capture

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 am

Hello Vito67,

Please, make sure that the in-game voice chatting function has also been turned off and record the game again.

If you still have the same issue after checking them, please let us know the name of the game.

Thank you.

Vito67

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Hello Vito67,

Please, make sure that the in-game voice chatting function has also been turned off and record the game again.

If you still have the same issue after checking them, please let us know the name of the game.

Sorry for Google translation. I'm from Russia, I do not really speak a foreign language.
From the game does not depend, I tried different games to run and everywhere the same result. What is interesting: yesterday somehow the record was made. but today after the restart of the computer everything has become old.
P.S.
If it somehow helps, then I have a laptop MSI GE62 2QF Apache Pro, video cart nvidia GTX970m, Ram 8gb

Here's a video recorded. True another program https://youtu.be/5-OlcPvWAz8

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Vito67,

Thank you for getting back to us.
We've found that Nahimic is active on your PC on the YouTube video you have uploaded.
Please refer to the 3rd step on the linked page and disable Nahimic.
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/failed-to ... o-capture/

Also, please make sure that you have ended OBS before you run Bandicam and record the game again.

Thank you.

Vito67

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:55 pm

Oo, thank you. It's unclear why, but he (Nahimic) himself got involved. And I even reinstalled windows 7, After removing the Nahimic everything became normal. Thank you!!!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:06 am

Hello Vito67,

Thank you for your reply.
We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”