Sckhar

Re: Features for bandicam

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:03 am

Another thing that woulçd be helpful: allow us to see our webcam while we play, also add the option for two or more webcams, let's say I want to record one aiming to my face and one on my keyboard/controller or maybe myself from another angle.
That would be most helpful.

YonatanZamir

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:23 am

It's already possible,
Go to General, Then Advanced, Then Others, Video Recording settings, Webcam, Add Webcam overlay to video and then Preview webcam on screen.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that the chroma key function to remove green screen in webcam is now available in Bandicam 4.2.1!

Please check the latest version!
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Thank you.

Clautor

Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:38 am

My opinion:

- remove greenscreen in webcam.
like in Xsplit, its really helpful!

No comment bcs i don't use webcams.

-everything saves in another video
when you finish the recording, bandicam will create folder with the webcam overlay, the video and the fps counter.

Can be useful, no doubt.

-free livestream
like in xsplit,action and other programs.

Again no comment. If i wanna stream, i'll use OBS.

-better FPS counter
more pretty, with timer and what key should i press to stop\pause the video

Agreeable. It doesn't need to be all fancy like Dxtory or Action, it looks just fine the way it is, but i understand some visual updates from time to time. With timer, if u mean how long u've been recording (hh:mm:ss) then heck yea, one of the most useful features i've used. But the "hotkey reminder" thing sounds pointless. I don't see any need for that.

-all screen recording
dx12\9 and desktop.

If by this u mean basically screen-to-screen recording, then it sounds agreeable.

-more audio codecs
like dolby's one.

Only useful for audiophiles who won't bother with stereo.

-android\ios app
for recording quickly.

Sounds pointless. Who needs a mobile app for something that's made for desktop/laptop recording?

-gif logo
for better video

Highly disagree. Sounds intrusive and gets in the way, not to mention annoying. I can ONLY accept this if it's sometimes for a few seconds. But constantly? Screw that.

-multi audio channels
like dxtory, recording Skype game and microphone separately.

This i agree with. Very helpful for editing afterwards.

-"bandicam in game"
like "steam\origin in game, you can see the settings and the program without leaving the game.

I think u mean overlay. Agreed, this can especially help if a game is programmed poorly (hangs after alt-tab or crashes).

-best settings for your PC
increase performance

I wouldn't even call this a feature. Finding the best settings is completely debatable and individualised for urself.

-YouTube manager
menage your YouTube channel in bandicam,upload a video, watch videos you upload.

This is a joke right? Why would anyone need anything like this in a software? Definitely a NO from me.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”