jonjonbear

licensing issue

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:12 am

Hello,
I purchased a two license package. I've installed it on a computer in a classroom that a professor uses. I logged onto my admin account and registered the software, but when I log on with a non-admin account, the software still shows unregistered. How do I register the software across users on the same machine? Will it use both my licenses on this one machine if I have to register him separate of me?

Thank you,

John Winn

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: licensing issue

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:48 am

Hello,

To use Bandicam with a standard user account or guest account, please click the "bdcam_nonadmin.exe" file.

If it doesn't seem to work, please let us know your OS and Bandicam version.

Thank you.

jonjonbear

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 am

No that won't fix it. That only allows them to run the program without asking for admin rights. The issue here is, I have to enter the license credentials for every user. I installed the software as an admin, and entered the registration. All works fine but when another user logs on, and runs Bandicam, it runs as an unlicensed copy and I have to enter the credentials again. This is on a windows 10 machine and would be the latest version of Bandicam because I just installed it.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello jonjonbear,

Thank you for getting back to us.
We are not able to recreate your issue where Bandicam full version cannot run with the non-admin account.
There might be some issue with the registry in your PC.
Could you check if you can use the full version of Bandicam when you sign in with a newly created Administrative account?
We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

jonjonbear

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Hello,
We tried a different admin account, same thing. I tried it on a second computer, same thing. It will only see the registration on the user the credentials are put in. I guess since you guys don't know what is going on, as long as we can put the registration credentials in for multiple users on the same machine and them all be counted as one machine will work. Not the most optimal solution but at least it works. These machines are on an enterprise environment. Perhaps that might have something to do with it.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Hello jonjonbear,

Thank you for the update.
We are not sure but something regarding the User account control on the Enterprise edition might be different from the Home or Pro edition as you mentioned.
We're sorry that we couldn't give you the answer you wished for.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”