Sana

Looking Forward to buy BandiCam & Bandicut License in India can i buy it from 247premiumcart.com

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Hello,

I am from India, and on doing google search i found that 247premiumcart.com is selling bandicam and bandicum license, so is it ok to buy from them in India?

Below are the buy links:

BandiCam: https://247premiumcart.com/product-category/bandicam/

BandiCut: https://247premiumcart.com/product-category/bandicut/

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Looking Forward to buy BandiCam & Bandicut License in India can i buy it from 247premiumcart.com

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello Sana,

Yes, 247premiumcart.com is the official reseller of Bandicam and Bandicut.

If you have a problem with 247premiumcart.com, feel free to email us at bandicam@bandicam.com

Thank you and happy new year!

Sana

Re: Looking Forward to buy BandiCam & Bandicut License in India can i buy it from 247premiumcart.com

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello Sana,

Yes, 247premiumcart.com is the official reseller of Bandicam and Bandicut.

If you have a problem with 247premiumcart.com, feel free to email us at bandicam@bandicam.com

Thank you and happy new year!
Thanks alot for the confirmation, bought the license from them and received it within few minutes after placing the order. I would like to tell you that, i find bandicam screen recorder the best among all screen recorders available in the world.

Happy New Year, to you too. :)

Reem

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:25 pm

I Agree! 247premiumcart.com is one of the best reseller in India who provides the best service and also license is delivered on time.

Cheers to Bandicam/ Bandicut International and India Team!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”