fall_ark

Feature request: Volume indicator for Mic in addition to Primary Sound Device

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:36 am

Hello,
It doesn't happen very often, but once or twice per year my Mic cable might become loose before or during a recording session, and I would have no way to know it's disconnected or muted (or simply have its sound level reset) until after the recording is finished. A volume indicator for the Mic would be very helpful to let me know it's working correctly.
Cheers

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Feature request: Volume indicator for Mic in addition to Primary Sound Device

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello,

You can check the microphone status from the main window of Bandicam. (See No. 3)
- If the microphone is disconnected, the microphone icon color will change to gray.

- If the microphone is active, you will see the sound bar when recording.

fall_ark

Re: Feature request: Volume indicator for Mic in addition to Primary Sound Device

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello,

You can check the microphone status from the main window of Bandicam. (See No. 3)
- If the microphone is disconnected, the microphone icon color will change to gray.

- If the microphone is active, you will see the sound bar when recording.

For me this sound bar reflects the system volume and does not change at all with the Mic.
I set my Primary Sound Device as Default and Secondary as my Mic, as recommended by the software.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:34 pm

The sound bar does not change with a microphone.
We're sorry for the wrong answer.

We've forwarded your request to the development team.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”