eigel49R

Re: Bandicam Sound Recording Problem

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi,
The 2 files for sound mixer are attached. If we mute the device sound in the mixer , it automatically mutes all applications. as such no sound is recorded if device sound is muted.

the device is: the integrated speakers of the laptop : Realtek R Audio. operating system is windows 10, (i attached a screen shot as well).
Kind regards,
Attachments
sound card settings.PNG
sound card settings.PNG (21.64 KiB) Viewed 13683 times
with mute of sound device.PNG
with mute of sound device.PNG (31.03 KiB) Viewed 13683 times
w-out mute.PNG
w-out mute.PNG (28.62 KiB) Viewed 13683 times

clemenzina

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:09 am

I've come here with a similar problem to the OP's - I had no sound while the recording laptop was muted during my sleep.

That laptop (Clevo W230SS) only has the deplorable Via HD Audio sound card, no StereoMix - in the past I've noticed that Bandicam set the sound at "Vista-something" and I didn't have a muting problem, but now it's set to DefaultDevice and Vista is not an option - could a Windows Update be to blame?

However, having read the replies I still cannot understand why I had no sound - here is video showing various methods of muting and the results for each.

(Sorry that this Florida forest sounds more like an industrial estate! AND! Sorry if there are some over-long "waits", but I had to edit in MovieMaker so's to add text, and can only cut at key frames in that program.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXLy9vp074

Muting the browser is the only cause of muted recording, but I wouldn't know how to mute a browser without getting up Volume Mixer, which I never do - I mute either via the bottom-right speaker icon or the Fn key for that particular laptop, neither of which muted the recording during my experiment.

usethisforonce

Fri May 14, 2021 10:44 am

I have the same question too.
After a few day i found the way to solve this. This problem happen randomly, if yours don't have it so you guys can happy with it.
I use Virtual Audio Cables to redirect all audio to a new 'virtual box' so hardware of computer won't sound them and Bandicam can get sound from that 'box'. You can try this with the Primary Sound Setting setting in Bandicam is default or CABLE input. Hope this can help.
More detail : Virtual Audio Cables (VAC) acts as just "virtual" audio input & output devices helpful for distinguishing audio.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”