Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Playback volume too low?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi klkantz,

If you uncheck "Save audio tracks while recording (.wav)", you can stop creating .wav files while recording.

Regarding the file attachment issue, you will see the "Upload attachment" tab and you can upload the screenshots after clicking the "Full Editor" button.

Thank you.

juandelarosa

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 am

I am running the latest version of Bandicam to capture meeting sessions for our clients. The Primary sound a captures at a good volume directly from our built-in sound card, but the secondary device captures low 25% of the level of the primary sound even through the volume settings are set to 100%. The Secondary Sound Device is set to Screaming Bee (Morphvox) application used to modify our voice. The microphone levels are at a 100%, since it uses the Windows sound level control. What specific information do you need to be able to assist me with this issue? Running applications on a Falcon Northwest desktop computer with Windows 10 X170i - Pro Gaming motherboard, Intel i7-6700k CPU, Nvidia GTX 960.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Hello,

Please check "Do nothing" under the "Communications" tab in Windows.

Thank you.

flightsimmerz

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:21 pm

I purchased Bandicom today and I have been using it for most of the day.
I have a MacBook Pro Retina running a BOOTCAMP Windows 10 partition.

After a few successful video capture tests, I switched from my HDMI monitor speakers, to a Bluetooth headset. When I recorded a video with the Bluetooth headphone playback volume (monitoring) low, then the video audio volume is recorded VERY LOW.

I tested video recordings with these playback devices set as default:
  • HDMI Monitor speakers
    Bluetooth headphones
    Wired headphones
    MacBook internal speakers
Only the MacBook Pro internal speakers (set as default) allowed me to record video with playback turned down. For this setting, the resulting video playback audio volume is always correct.

The HDMI monitor, and Bluetooth/wired headphones, all require the playback volume to be turned up high, to record a sufficient audio volume to the video.

flightsimmerz

Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:31 am

I discovered 2 workarounds for audio volume and Bluetooth headset recording issues.

BT headset audio track volume: with your headset connected, open the Windows audio mixer and max the BT headset volume. Then lower the audio source app volume to about 15-20%, then bring down the headset volume back down to a comfortable level. Now both your source and narration levels will both be audible.

Bluetooth disconnects: when mixing Bluetooth microphone with source app audio, the Bluetooth device will sometimes disconnect (Windows 10 issue). However, it IS still recording. After recording the video, if you disconnect-reconnect the BT headset, then play back the recorded video, both audio tracks are there.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”