DarkMagic

Can't record full screen games.

Wed May 01, 2019 2:02 am

I've been trying for a few weeks to record my game in full screen but it's not working...

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Can't record full screen games.

Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Hi

Please e-mail us in more detail what situation you have .
bandicam@bandicam.com

TorrentGamer

Mon May 06, 2019 6:55 am

I've been trying for a few weeks to record my game in full screen but it's not working...
Since Bandicam 4.4.0.1535 - 04/10/2019 was released the Game Hookup Process remains broken. Try to download an older Version of Bandicam, since those have still a working Hookup Process.

The Dev Team at Bandicam seem to be currently not willing to accept this fact and remove the current broken Version from the Homepage till they fix the issue and instead post the usual Reinstall Nvidia Guide that was already debunkered on Reddit to be working at all.

TLTR: "The Bandicam Game Recording Mode Hookup Process has been broken since almost a month by now (4.4.0.1535 - 04/10/2019) and so far nothing was fixed/changed at all to change this besides posting useless Nvidia Driver Reinstall Guides."

While i wrote those lines Bandicam was open and even i clicked like at least a dozen times on Firefox Bandicam did not registered it at all with the current Build. I would advise the Staff at Bandicam to offer everyone to be able to download the older Build straight from the Homepage that had not such issues to prefend them from using illegal download sources.

Update:

Just gave it a shoot and downloaded the Build 4.3.4 02/19/2019 (Look it up on Google for a Download Link), deinstalled 4.4.0.1535 - 04/10/2019 and the Hookup Process worked again flawless.

@Bandcam Team:

I do not know what you guys broke with Bandicam 4.4.0.1535 but the Team really needs to fix it as soon as you can since this issue is already going on too long to claim that it's just an issue with the Nvidia Driver which it clearly isn't since by now Nvidia has already update their Driver four times and the issue has been still up there while Build 4.3.4 02/19/2019 doesn`t had an issue at all.

I still love using Bandicam/Bandicut and do not regret buying both but the current issue might be a Game Breaker for some that try out your Tool the first time. FIX IT!.

While this is being said the current Build of Bandicut too has an issue if it comes to the usage of Intel QuickSync but that`s a differnt story.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri May 10, 2019 11:30 am

Hello TorrentGamer,

We've fixed hooking related issues and released Bandicam 4.4.1.
Please try it from the link below.
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

If you still have the same issue, please let us know the name of the games and your PC specs.

Thank you.

TorrentGamer

Sun May 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Hello TorrentGamer,

We've fixed hooking related issues and released Bandicam 4.4.1.
Please try it from the link below.
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

If you still have the same issue, please let us know the name of the games and your PC specs.

Thank you.
Thanks for the hint. Just gave it a shot and downloaded the build from earlier this week and well what can i say...

(With turned on UWP Setting in the General/Hooking Options)

The Hooking is again working. Thanks for fixing the issue. I really appreciate it.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”