DragonSam98

license key delay?

Mon May 06, 2019 7:09 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here, and have a small question in regards to buying Bandicam with pay pal.

I purchased the software with paypal, and was wondering if there is a delay with receiving the license key with this method of payment as I have not gotten an email yet.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

TorrentGamer

Re: license key delay?

Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 am

The question is absolute no dumb so do not worry to ask it openly. While i can't tell you if there is currently any delay with the Keys being sent out i can tell you that back when i bought Bandicam in 2017 the Key was sent to my E-Mail Adress instandly even before i back then got an invoice from PayPal:

But because of the weekend some things might work slower then they usually do, so check your e-Mail adress you had used to buy the license and if PayPal has sent you on top an invoice that you have paid for Bandicam to get your Bandicam license.

DragonSam98

Mon May 06, 2019 7:39 am

Thank you for the quick response. I checked my email and have the paypal receipt, and the forum registration but no license yet. I will wait for a while though before doing anything.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello DragonSam98,

You registered the license successfully.

If you have the same issue in the future, please email us at bandicam@bandicam.com

Thank you for contacting us.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”