icecream

having some issues

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:09 pm

first off, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in this post, i'm dutch and i'm not sure if bandicam has dutch translators...

second thing, i have a huge problem with bandicam (screenrecorder). i recently upgraded my computer with the newest, fastest things and got myself the newest version of bandicam to. i was able to record 8 video's before the problems started.

bandicam doesn't want to record anything in any mode (it does show me the fps). i have tried to fix this problem myself and i have also waited a few weeks to make sure i wasn't just overusing the program. (since i rearly edit the video's right after i filmed them). this clearly wasn't the problem as i'm still running into these problems. as a loophol i started recording with my phone, but that's absolute garbage and i didn't buy the full version for this. i've had bandicam for over 2 years now and this is the first really problem i ran into. please help me...

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: having some issues

Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello icecream,

It might be a problem with the graphics driver.
Please uninstall the graphics driver completely.

And then, please install the latest version of the graphics driver and try recording again.

If it does not seem to help, please let us know if you can take a screenshot with Bandicam.
Also, please check if you have the same issue with the H264(CPU) codec in both AVI and MP4 containers.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”