4EverMaAT

bandicam stopped suddenly

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:02 pm

I had two instances of bandicam running on win 2012 recording several hours of video (5 minute increments) and then suddenly they stopped running. I don't know exactly what time, but I found it odd that they just stopped running.

Is there an activity/crash log that bandicam creates (or can create) that can help isolate what happened? It is very strange as the computer is untouched from the last time I left it running with bandicam recording.

Over 50GB of remaining hard drive space.
Last edited by 4EverMaAT on Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: bandicam stopped suddenly

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Hello 4EverMaAT,

We are sorry but we can’t give you an answer about multiple instances of Bandicam since it is not officially supported.

Thank you.

4EverMaAT

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:08 pm

I tried again a few times with a single instance of bandicam (original installation) and I still have the same problem. (same problem as OP: bandicam is just stopping after a few hours with no obvious error, plenty of hard drive space).

this last time it just stopped after about 40 min or so.

Can you help now please?

edit: is there an easy way to gather system + bandicam settings and upload them here?

4EverMaAT

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 pm

I have read this https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/cannot-run/#case4

and will try a few other codecs. I was using h.264 (CPU) . maybe 2 cpus are not enough on that machine, especially if windows updates run.

q: will having my own installation of xvid affect bandicam's version of xvid?

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”