hurricane51

Language Tracks Are Unidentified

Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:11 pm

Ver 3.1.5.511

The names of the languages are stripped out of the audio tracks leaving just a number, so you don't know which track is which. I struggle to find a reason for this.

Also, it would be good to select multiple tracks to include, rather than all tracks and then find a another utility to strip out the unwanted tracks which, of course, the lack of identifying languages makes more difficult.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Language Tracks Are Unidentified

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Hello,

If you click the audio track number and play the video, you will be able to hear the selected audio track.

To extract a certain audio track, click the audio track number, click the 'Start' button, and check the "Save only selected video and audio tracks" option like below:

hurricane51

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:53 am

You're not understanding me. Here's an example.

I have a video with, let's say, four language tracks. If I play it in a media player and go to the media player's menu to select the language track, it will show something like English, Spanish, Turkish, French, and I can choose the track I want from the list. I split it with Bandicut and take a clip from it, specifying Save all video and language tracks. When I play that clip in my media player, it lists the language tracks as 1,2,3,4.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:02 pm

We will forward your request to the development team.

Thank you for your detailed explanation.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”