Emmynet

Can I do a video like this with brandicam?

Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:54 pm

Please can Brandicam do a video like this https://youtu.be/CWSb-aWovqE The creator of that video is Adam from wpcraft and he uses Vmix. i want to do a video like that where i can set my video camera to a round shape placed at the top right hand of the screen while my screen is been captured and recorded. how can i do such with brandicam?

Clautor

Re: Can I do a video like this with brandicam?

Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:22 am

I'm not familiar with facecam shapes but for starters, u'll want to record ur webcam seperately from video so u can have all the freedom u like when editing. I'll attach a screenshot of the setting. Then depending on what u edit with, options and/or methods will probably differ. I'm pretty sure there are many guides/tutorials with different video editors
Attachments
webcam overlay.png
webcam overlay.png (58.73 KiB) Viewed 3826 times

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Hello Emmynet,

Yes, you can record your webcam video with your recording target by using the "Add webcam overlay to output video file" function.
We recommend you use the "Save webcam video as separate file (.mp4)" option as Clautor mentioned to edit it later to make it round shaped.
We have forwarded your request to make it round shaped to our development team.

Thank you.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:09 am

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that the webcam shape options are now available on Bandicam 5.4.1!

Please check the latest version!
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”