EdwarDallas

Trial Version-is there a limit to the overall length or file size of video when joining segments?

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:58 am

Hi, I am using the trial version.

I am ONLY trying to join 10 segments, most broken up into 10:24, for a total of 1hour, 38 mins (31.1gigs) of video, but the app is acting strange.

The "elapse time" is counting up, but the "remaining time" is 0.00 and and the green box in the middle of the screen has matching times on either side and says (100%) after the time on the right (??)

I can press the "Pause" button, but cannot tell if anything is/has been done and there is no output file.

Edward

guxuyihi

Re: Trial Version-is there a limit to the overall length or file size of video when joining segments?

Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:59 pm

Hello.
The recording time limit of 10 minutes (per file) is a limitation of the unregistered version.
On the registered version, you can record for an unlimited time.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Trial Version-is there a limit to the overall length or file size of video when joining segments?

Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Hello EdwarDallas,

Do you use the trial version of Bandicut?
If you have a problem with Bandicut, please contact bandicut@bandicam.com by following the steps on the linked page.

https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... /faq/tech/

Thank you.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:43 am

Hello iosman987,

Do you use Bandicut?
If you have a problem with Bandicut, please contact bandicut@bandicam.com by following the steps on the linked page.

https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... /faq/tech/

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”