idontknow

Bandicam timer stuck at 00:00 when using Laptop's Built-in Microphone

Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:17 pm

I need to use my laptop's built-in microphone to record Minecraft with Bandicam (Screen Recording mode), the problem is that the timer in Bandicam will stay at 00:00 no matter what I do, whenever I don't use my built-in microphone, Bandicam records Minecraft fine without any problem. I have tried several things to get this working, I've completely reinstalled my microphone drivers two times, I've tried using Droidcam to use my phone's microphone instead, I tried this on a different game (Roblox) and it still didn't work, I tried using different versions of Bandicam (2.0.2 and 4.6.2), I've tried changing audio codecs and changing the audio frequency, using Non-Admin mode and Safe-Mode, and nothing has worked, I really, really, really need a soloution for this so if someone could help me that would be amazing. :/

Bandicam 2.0.2 (or 4.6.2)
Intel HD Graphics
Laptop Built-in Microphone

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam timer stuck at 00:00 when using Laptop's Built-in Microphone

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:46 pm

Hello idontknow,

Do you have the same issue when you record your desktop or the videos on the web browser with your microphone?
Please attach screenshots of the Bandicam Recording settings window and Windows Sound settings window.

Thank you.

idontknow

Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:59 am

No I don't have the same issue when recording my desktop or my web browser (Chrome), although I did realize that the timer freezes and unfreezes. Here are my Bandicam recording setings but I don't know where my Windows Sound settings are, so I don't have a screenshot of that :/
Attachments
new bandicam settings.PNG
new bandicam settings.PNG (8.76 KiB) Viewed 3409 times

idontknow

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Ok, y'all at Bandicam are being irresponsive to my topic and the email I sent you. Sure you replied once, I gave you the details you needed and you didn't even reply to my topic, and you looked like you completely ignored the fact that I said in my email that I used another microphone to see if that worked instead. So next time would you actually look please.

Anyway I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really need a solution for this and if you haven't guessed by now, I'm desperate for a solution :/

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.

Please record your microphone without using the "Two Sound Mixing" option.

1. Choose "(Default Sound Device)" as the primary sound device, and disable the secondary sound device (Microphone).

2. Set your 'Microphone' as the default recording device and check "Listen to this device".

For more information, refer to https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_re ... icrophone/

Thank you.

idontknow

Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:49 am

Sorry for the last reply I've given you on this topic, I was just annoyed since I've kept my viewers waiting for a really long time, anyway I'll try your solution and I'll see if it works! :)

idontknow

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:05 am

So that didn't work either, but thanks for trying! :D

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”