mcgalliongaming

Guild wars 2 load screen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

Hello, I'm wondering why bandicam stops recording and starts recording whenever I go trough a load screen in Guild wars 2, is it a guild wars 2 issue or my bandicam? all other games loads fine, I've tried fullscreen and windowed.

This does affect me abit if I'm uploading raw files to youtube, but not when I'm editing them because it's still the whole thing, in parts.
Attachments
Untitled.png
my settings
Untitled.png (33.62 KiB) Viewed 11129 times

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Guild wars 2 load screen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello!

If you use 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode of Bandicam, and the game uses more than 2 DirectX technologies, it's possible for that to occur.

We're sorry that we don't have a good solution for this issue.

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:46 pm

If I may pop in, the Loading Screen issue with Guild Wars 2 was a problem for Dxtory and is one for Nvidia's Shaowplay, for many people as well. It seems to re-initialize the screen or possibly clear all buffers (I am not sure what the exact issue with GW2 Loading Screens is for recorders). Some have solved it by not playing in dedicated ('full/proper') Fullscreen and playing in a Maximized Window. Recording with Bandicam (Rectangle on a Screen, Full Screen, Hide Toolbar) playing that way might solve the problem for you. Hope that helps!

Nicessaux

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello, I'm wondering why bandicam stops recording and starts recording whenever I go trough a load screen in Guild wars 2, is it a guild wars 2 issue or my bandicam? all other games loads fine, I've tried fullscreen and windowed.

This does affect me abit if I'm uploading raw files to youtube, but not when I'm editing them because it's still the whole thing, in parts.

I had the same problem and solved it by changing the codec. It really does not make sense why that would work, but it did :)

root54

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 pm

I had the same problem and solved it by changing the codec. It really does not make sense why that would work, but it did :)
Thanks man

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”