We need you to update and translate Bandicut languages.
Everyone is welcome to join the Bandicut Translation. All you need is an interest or passion and a computer.
* How to translate Bandicut
1. Go to the language folder of Bandicut and open "English.ini".
- Windows 7/8/10: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut\lang\English.ini
2. Translate the "English.ini" file in to your language.
3. Save your "Language.ini" file and choose the "Unicode" Encoding option.
4. Go to "Configuration", and select your language to check your translation.
5. Post your "xxx.ini" file in this board or send it to email@example.com
We really appreciate your contribution.
* Also see...
- Translation 1: Bandicut language files (*.ini)
- Bandicut Web Translation