xxphysicxx

Push to talk recording audio cutting out?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Whenever I use push to talk to record audio there is cut outs where it is not detecting the push to talk key.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Push to talk recording audio cutting out?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello xxphysicxx,

Do you have the issue every time you use the push to talk function even when recording your desktop screen with the Screen Recording Mode?
Or just with the specific target?
Please let us know your microphone model and send a recorded file to bandicam@bandicam.com.

Thank you.

Tweedilderp

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 am

I also have this issue when recording, I have since left PTT off and just let it recording and try to edit out undesirable audio.

I am running windows 10 pro 64-bit using a samson C03U but was previously using the mic that came with the roccat xtd 5.1 headset.

The OP's issues sounds exactly like mine, audio from source 1 will continue but the mic does not pick up PTT (it is working though as my friend hears me in discord). I also use the same button for PTT in discord while playing with my friend and wonder if that's a possible issue? (doubtful) as PTT works most of the way through then stops. Don't think I am hitting a key limit with windows by using the mouse and keyboard at the same time.

Bandicam staff do you know of this issue? It's pretty frustrating.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:10 am

Hello Tweedilderp,

Do you have the issue every time you use the push to talk function even when recording your desktop screen with the Screen Recording Mode?
Or just with the specific target?
Could you please explain how to recreate the issue step by step?

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”