MozzieBear

Are the Bandicam Servers Down?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 am

Hello! I was registering for Bandicam,and I had entered my serial number(20130729-XXXX)I received,and it said"Cannot Connect to Register Server. Check Your Internet Connection."I checked my connection. It was up. So I tried again... and again... and again. I also tried closing Bandicam and opening it back up,shutting down my computer and turning it back on,closing any tabs I had open on my browser,AND disconnecting and reconnecting to my internet. So all I can think of is that it's on Bandicam's end. And since it said it couldn't connect to the register servers,I figure that means the register servers aren't up. Someone,please respond with any suggestions or an answer to whether the register servers are up or not! :cry: And I already paid for it so PLEASE respond!

Decicus

Re: Are the Bandicam Servers Down?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 am

They are not down, I just registered my Bandicam.

You probably have a firewall blocking it, also I recommend removing your serial number from the post. Even though you need the e-mail too, it's still not safe to keep it up.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello!

It might be a problem with the system clock, Internet delay or a firewall.

1. Set your system clock correctly (Recommended).
If your computer's clock is set incorrectly, it can happen.
Please set your system clock correctly (http://www.bandicam.com/img/forum/check-date-time.png)

2. Try it again several times (Recommended).

3. Turn off your firewall and try it again.
(The firewall could be your anti-virus software, Windows' firewall, company's firewall or network firewall.)

4. Check your host file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)
(You shouldn't add bandicam.com to the host file.)

If you still have the problem, please email us at bandicam@bandisoft.com.

Best regards,
The Bandicam Team

MozzieBear

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 am

Hello!

It might be a problem with the system clock, Internet delay or a firewall.

1. Set your system clock correctly (Recommended).
If your computer's clock is set incorrectly, it can happen.
Please set your system clock correctly (http://www.bandicam.com/img/forum/check-date-time.png)

2. Try it again several times (Recommended).

3. Turn off your firewall and try it again.
(The firewall could be your anti-virus software, Windows' firewall, company's firewall or network firewall.)

4. Check your host file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)
(You shouldn't add bandicam.com to the host file.)

If you still have the problem, please email us at bandicam@bandisoft.com.

Best regards,
The Bandicam Team
Thank you! I'm now registered,and happy :D ! What happened was,I allowed Bandicam through my firewall but that wasn't what fixed it. Because I tried... it didn't work. I guess it was on my end,because sometimes my computer disconnects from the internet,and I have to shut it down and turn it back on. So I did that and then tried again,and it worked! Yeah,our internet isn't that good... if you use or did use Frontier,you know what I mean...

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”