I downloaded the bsa program and sent in the info as requested.
I also installed the latest update and that didn't fix the issue.
Don't worry my Fellow Canadian, they are working hard to figure out what it is
One of the problems with it is, they stated, that they cannot reproduce the problem (they don't see it happening on their systems), so that makes any problem very difficult to troubleshoot.
(If it makes you feel any better, many people are in the same boat as you, including myself. I have tried the latest version, older versions, uninstalled IE, and for some reason it still decides to go into 'Not Responding' mode and the whole computer freezes up [not every time].
I am currently doing some testing with different Compatibility Modes and other settings, to see if I can stop the system from locking up. I don't think the trouble is actually centered around Bandicam, perhaps just the libraries/calls it is using...)