loopy2mn

Video stuttering...

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 pm

so my pc cost 8K i have 2 GTX1080's sli, i have a 10 core processor, and my bandicam can apparently no matter what settings i put it on hit's about 40 fps, i've changed every single setting in game and on bandicam, the second i stop recording instant 300 frames completely smooth, and no the fps is not capped in anyway

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Video stuttering...

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello loopy2mn,

Please let us know your recording targets.
We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

loopy2mn

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:56 pm

hey thanks for responding, thing is i play resident evil 7 max settings little to no stutter, i use bandi on cs,go or league of legends it's unplayable stuttering, i mean i guess it's playable but it's the fact that i make it record 4k or 360x480 it has the exact same stuttering, i do want to add shadowplay records it perfectly but i paid for bandicam you know? and it worked beautifully until recently, so it would be great to figure this out

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Hello loopy2mn,

Thank you for getting back to us.
i make it record 4k or 360x480 it has the exact same stuttering,
1. Please go to "NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Add 'Bandicam' -> and select "Prefer maximum performance" at the Power management mode.

2. It might be an SLI bug. Do you have the stuttering issue when you have turned off the SLI or used one graphics card?

3. If you're using Nvidia graphics driver ver. 378.49, it might be the cause of the problem.
Please uninstall it and install the latest version from http://www.geforce.com/drivers.

4. Also please uninstall Bandicam and install the latest version and try recording again.

If you still have the problem, please let us know your format settings.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”