Are you using Auto Complete Recording function and shutdown after recording option?
Could you explain how to recreate the issue step by step?
The step as below:
1. Setup bandicam to enable auto recording when computer start.
2. reboot and turn on the computer, and the windows is loading.
3. login the windows
4. wait to load all automatic process of windows
5. bandicam is starting to recording the screen of windows automatically
6. do something else to test recording process
7. shutdown the windows by start menu (without stop the bandicam recording process)
8. windows said some process (not just bandicam, sometime has the other process is blocking the shutdown) cannot be terminated, ask for force to terminate
9. force to terminate
10. restart the pc and login windows again.
11. double check the last recording video (not stop recording manually as before)
12. found the video is 0:00 length (show in the file explorer) and the content is corrupted