AvAHalp

AVA - Recording Issue.

Wed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi,

I've been attempting to record (Ver. 1.7) in-game footage from Alliance of Valiant Arms. On my first attempt at recording in-game, I started bandicam before launching into my game. After I had finished loading in, I went into a practice room and started recording, which worked, great. However, whenever I alt-tab from the game to view the web OR start bandicam after already having launched AVA the recording button (F11) will no longer record.

Is there a fix to this issue? I read from another player's post that they were able to get an older version through unofficial means that fixed this problem, although I'd prefer not to do that.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT**: I'm not recording when I alt-tab, I stop recording THEN alt-tab, can it still lose the hooking?

Windows 7
Ver. 1.7.5
FireGL V7300 (Workstation gpu)

Jabberwock

Re: AVA - Recording Issue.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 pm

From what I understood from your post is that you want to pause the recording ALT+TAB to go to the browser and then go back to the game and resume the recording?
You can do that. No problem with the software.

Bandicam has shortcut keys for aborting and pausing the video so simply pause the record ALT+TAB and do your stuff go back in game and press the same shortcut key.
Attachments
bandicam 2012-06-01 17-29-41-275.png
bandicam 2012-06-01 17-29-41-275.png (17.38 KiB) Viewed 11083 times

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm

I finally got around to trying Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) and since this AVA thread is here, I'll use this, to say that I am having the same problem.

It is not that the recording won't pause. It is that if you ALT+TAB out of the game, Bandicam still will show FPS when you go back to the game, but Bandicam does not respond. You cannot take screenshots or record video anymore in the game. Even if you restart Bandicam.
:?

Perhaps it is 'losing hooks' or something? I am not a programmer, just wondering. Hopefully this can be addressed in the future. Bandicam is still working great otherwise! 8-)

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi,

We will test AVA.

Thank you for your report.

Edit:

We could reproduce the Alt+Tab problem.
We will fix this bug in the next version of Bandicam.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”