HungryJasiek

Features request

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello!

I would like to using Bandicam as "24h/last week" industrial machines monitoring. Actually I did it first time, but I had to write a part of my own software, which deletes old files. It checks video-files creation date and deletes older than 1 week. I need a combination of functions: "start record new file every 15 minuts" (it exists) and "automatically delete older files than...".

On our machine Bandicam records screen and adds webcam overlay which is not visible to user. If I remotely connect with machine, sometiems I need quickly open and show stay-on-top actual view from webcam. Unfortunately Bandicam has a very little webcam preview next to recording time in main window. Is it possible to add quick option or shortcut "show/hide webcam overlay on screen" (in the same place as defined in recording options)?

Best regards.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Features request

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Hello HungryJasiek,

To delete old video files automatically, please refer to https://www.bandicam.com/how-to-delete- ... matically/

Regarding the second request, please try the "Preview webcam on screen" and "Enable preview toggle hotkey" options.

If they do not meet your needs, please let us know.

Thank you.

HungryJasiek

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Hello HungryJasiek,
Regarding the second request, please try the "Preview webcam on screen" and "Enable preview toggle hotkey" options.
It is exactly what i described! Thank you... and sorry, that I didn't found it by myself.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Hello HungryJasiek,

Thank you for getting back to us.
We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved with that function.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”