xeraingaming

League Of Legends & Premiere Pro - Exporting

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Hey,

After being unable to use Fraps to record LOL due to FPS lag, I tried Bandicam. I have purchased Bandicam and it seems to work fine, I can get 30 fps in League Of Legends - which is plenty for our videos.
I also record in the settings you recommend to allow me to import the footage straight into Premiere pro.

My Bandicam Settings are on full, 100% quality, recording LOL at 1280 x 720 - We never record anything higher than this.

My issue -
When I edit the video in Premiere Pro and the go to export, I encounter a couple of issues.

This is for a 20 minute video -
If I use Media Encoder to export - the export is a small file size - 1/2GB at quality 100%, 30fps, 1280x720
But when i watch the exported video the quality is terrible - all the text is unreadable.

If I export using Premiere Pros regular video export feature, 75% quality, Quicktime, 1280 x720
I get a good quality video, but it is around 11-12GB

I don't know why the export through media encoder is such bad quality, we do this for minecraft everyday and the text comes out fine (we do however use fraps for minecraft though)

I was wondering if you knew any good settings or tutorials on exporting a 100% quality bandicam LOL recording in 1280x720, in Premiere pro.
I need the quality to be high enough to actually read the text chat on screen, but hopefully be around 1-3GB instead of 11-12GB.

Thanks
Danny

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”