PatrickL

audio voume control

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:49 am

I am making a screen capture and find that the audio output volume has been compressed.,ie, the soft sections are boosted way up and the loud parts have a ceiling in the volume. The record volume is not sensitive to the volume control on the computer. Unlike the instruction, I do not find bandicam when I open the volume mixer from the system tray. Windows 10, surface Pro. What to do?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: audio voume control

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:33 pm

Hello PatrickL,

Could you be more specific?
Please let us know your recording target, recording mode, Bandicam format settings, Bandicam recording settings, and your Windows sound settings.

Thank you.

PatrickL

Re: audio voume control

Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Hi, I a attaching a screenshot that should give you all the detailed settings. I am capturing the screen running a software that produces a video and audio. Everything works fine except for the volume control. As you can see the speaker volume is not tied to Bandicam, unlike what is shown in the on-line instruction. Briefly, the Recording is set to default sound device and the output is the built-in speaker.
While I have your attention, I am setting the video quality at 50q to minimize latency. Do you know if the latency of the video is the same as the audio, i.e., will the video and audio stay in sych better than the overall latency? How many mili-sec is the typical latency? I am running a 4 year old Service Pro.
Attachments
Screenshot (401).png
Screenshot (401).png (639.98 KiB) Viewed 1692 times

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”