My Bandicam still doesn't start with Windows when booting. I am running Bandicam 1.8.4 282 on a Windows 8 machine.Bandicam updated - Version: V 1.8.4 (10/26/2012)
* Detailed information
1. Gray-colored icon located in the tray (Signifies being paused).
2. Bugs fixed
- Bandicam was not responding when the game screen changed (Resizing, Alt+Tabbing, or loading a screen) in some games.
- If the user recorded continuously for several hours: an error window would pop up after clicking the Stop button.
- The ‘Run Bandicam when Windows starts’ option didn’t work if the UAC is turned on.
* Bandicam Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests