Bandicam updated - Version: V 1.8.7 (04/23/2013)
* Detailed information
1. Added mouse highlight effect.
2. Improved the recording ability of 'Rectangle on a screen' capture.
3. Improved the FPS display compatibility in OpenGL games/programs.
4. Improved the hooking compatibility with DirectX1, DirectX7, OpenGL games/programs.
5. Improved the FPS counter in DirectX/OpenGL games/programs.
6. FPS number range has changed from 999 to 9999.
7. Bugs fixed
- FPS could not be displayed in some DirectX 10 games (e.g. Just Cause 2)
- Two issues included recording of red FPS number, as well as a stuttering issue in some DirectX 10/11 games (e.g. Max Payne 3, Crysis3)
- Failed to play .wav file which is larger than 2GB. (Bandicam now splits the file into 2GB parts)
- Failed to record certain area of Windows 8 in full screen mode.
- Failed to hook/record when more than 2 Bandicam programs were executed at the same time.
- Coordinates of Find Window wasn’t accurate in Windows Vista or higher.
- Certain mouse cursor didn’t display properly.
* Bandicam Download: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team