Bandicam 2.1.3 (02/25/2015) - Multi-channel and high-definition audio
* Detailed information
1. Bandicam now supports naming conventions.
- Users can define the output file name.
2. Improved the capture method of audio devices.
- Users can select more audio devices found under the Playback tab of Windows.
3. Improved compatibility with the VFW (Video for Windows) codec - External codec.
4. Added the splash screen (launch image) when Bandicam starts.
5. Added an option, "Save as original format" with PCM audio codec in the AVI container.
- Users can save multi-channel and high-definition audio (96KHz or more.)
6. Other minor bugs fixed.
* Bandicam Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team