Bandicam 3.3.0 (11/29/2016) - Vulkan, 60FPS for webcam
* Detailed information
1. Bandicam is now able to record Vulkan games/programs (Dota 2, Doom, etc.)
2. Improved the DirectX 11 hooking compatibility.
3. Improved the DirectX 9 hooking compatibility (PlanetSide 2).
4. Improved the MJPG format compatibility with the 'Device Recording Mode'.
5. Improved AMD APP H.264 codec recognition of AMD Radeon R series.
6. Bandicam now supports 60FPS for webcam recording (Logitech C922 Pro).
7. Bandicam now prevents the computer from sleeping while the preview window of the 'Device Recording Mode' is full screen.
8. Bandicam now hides the mouse cursor if the preview window of the 'Device Recording Mode' is full screen.
9. Bugs fixed
- Frames were skipped if a user set a high bitrate on AMD APP H.264 encoder.
- Bandicam stopped working when a frame was not updated in 'Screen Recording Mode' under certain conditions.
- The Keyframe interval function of NVIDIA® NVENC/HEVC encoder didn't work properly.
- Some registry entries remained after uninstallation.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
* Bandicam Download: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team