Bandicam updated - Version: 220.127.116.11 (04/29/2011)
* Detailed information is followed:
- Added secondary sound device (multi-audio-device supports)
(Usage: You can record both 'stereo mix' and 'microphone' at the same time in Skype)
- Added 'German/Hungarian' language file.
- Added FPS numbers in decimal values Settings at the Format settings menu.
- Added auto corrupted file detect/recovery function
- Added hooking target selection check box and improved IE9 hooking
- Added a green-colored tray icon (the green-color will be changed to red while recording)
- Added auto selection of the latest recorded file
- Added transparent mouse cursor output (32bit)
- Added shortcut keys of 'Rectangle on a screen' window
- Added 'Help' menu under the Target button of Bandicam
- Added translator display box under the Language tab
- Improved video quality of ‘Rectangle on a screen’ capture
- Improved anti-hacking system (file integrity check)
- Improved Target menu when 'Record' button is not active
- Improved OpenGL FPS display method (Improved Quake4, Doom3 FPS)
- Improved FPS output method in DirectX 10 and 11.
- Bug fixed - an error while closing a certain game.
Thank you for using Bandicam.
We will do our best to offer the best recording experience.
The Bandicam Team