Doomstruck

poor audio quality across most settings

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 pm

Whenever I record something on this new laptop I got, the audio comes across sort of muffled, as if I was listening to the audio from inside a can. I've tried different audio codec settings and different device settings, but it keeps coming out tinny and muffled

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: poor audio quality across most settings

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:50 pm

Hello Doomstruck,

Please check "Do nothing" under the "Communications" tab in Windows Sound Control Panel and try recording again.

Thank you.

Doomstruck

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:48 pm

Hello Doomstruck,

Please check "Do nothing" under the "Communications" tab in Windows Sound Control Panel and try recording again.

Thank you.
I checked that setting already, double checked just now to make sure. Other recording methods don't seem to recreate the same audio issue

Doomstruck

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 pm

Hello Doomstruck,

Thank you.
I checked that setting already, double checked just now to make sure. Other recording methods don't seem to recreate the same audio issue
double checked, and it actually still happens on other recording software.

Doomstruck

Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:27 pm

I found out the problem I have Bang and Olufsen audio control on this computer, and the recordings themselves aren't the problem. The audio control is adjusting the computer's audio to sound nicer, and then when I open the recording, it then tries to audio correct the already audio corrected video, meaning the video is getting double filtered on my end.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Hello Doomstruck,

Thank you for your update.
We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”