D3CYFL

Annoying FPS counter in recorded videos.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi, I like having the FPS counter on when I'm playing games but I hate it how when you're recording, the FPS counter will stay in the recorded video. Is there a way to make it so you can see the FPS when you're recording but it won't be shown in the video? Like in that demo video where you recorded Battlefield 4, it showed you the FPS when you were recording but when you played the video back, there was no red FPS counter or any FPS counter at all. How can I do that too because the FPS counter in my recorded videos is quite annoying.

Thanks, otherwise great software!

Zuzu_Typ

Re: Annoying FPS counter in recorded videos.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:12 pm

There is a function for that, but that doesn't seem to work fine... you should maybe try to de/activate that function.
Funtion can be found:
Bandicam
-General
--Options - Advanced or Properties (whaterver there is in english)
--- General
---- show FPS in video

xellon

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:57 pm

This option works just fine. At default, bandicam does not record the fps on the video.

Also, remember to disable show fps on bandicam when watching the video.

D3CYFL

Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Thank you guys, Zuzu_Typ your suggestion worked perfectly, I don't remember enabling the option record the fps into the video but maybe my installation glitched. I also emailed bandicam before I posted here and I got a reply saying the program actually doesn't do that but anyway. Thanks heaps!!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”